Friday, October 23, 2009

busybusybusy

So, I realize I havent updated in a while.. but I also realize that I dont have any readers as well. hopefully that may change.

Ive been a super busy guy the past few weeks. Ive been at the offices at church like everyday and its so awesome to see everyones smiling faces around the church all the time! It excites me to see everyone who works so hard to make HSM happen on the weekends. Also, ive been doing so much stuff for French Club at my school and its been very stressful! Its hard to be the only officer of the club who has experience with how to run the luncheons and all the activities.

Some other awesome things that have happened in my life is this super awesome ministry I am involved in called the Josh Griffin sermon and series ministry team. In this team, we help josh formulate weekend messages and the logistics of how to run the weekend. Its an awesome group of people and we all work together to make the weekend fun and friendly for anyone and everyone who comes to church! Through this ministry, we were formulating a message on forgiveness and we brought upon an idea to write a skit about forgiveness and how it pertains to an everyday person. I decided to take on this project and after a long drawn out creative writing process, we finally had a finished project. The video linked below is the last service that we showed this piece at for the High School Ministry. Who knew such a thing would let God work through the lives of many of my peers!


thats all for now! hope to hear from some other people on here sooner than later!

No comments: