Friday, November 27, 2009

support for Kenya!!


As of today I still need $2,190! we have already almost made a $1000 headway! its awesome! Pray that all the money necessary would be provided in order to make this trip a success for the team and for the hearts of children to be changed while we are there. I cannot wait to see what God does in my life while I am there and I also cannot wait to see what he does in the hearts of my other team mates!

Keep those prayers happening and all will be great! God does amazing things through prayer!

I love all of you!

Caption: The shirt that I am wearing in this picture is the shirt from the 2007 Youth AIDS Summit in which I attended which thouroughly changed my life which I mentioned in my support letter!

Please feel free to comment on these posts even if you do not blog! I would love to hear from the people who are following me on my journey of life. Please please please write a little something in the comment box! you all are amazing!

1 comment:

Cory said...

This is where people should comment!!!