Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dland in January!


Got to ride Toy Story Mania with my little JUJU! I beat her butt in that game! Probably one of the best rides at California Adventure. Well worth the wait.


Sorry guys, didnt get the memo that we were pointing at our "I'm Celebrating buttons". I was too busy trying to act like I was attempting to escape!


Soooo, it was Elise's first time on the swinging gondolas of Mickey's Fun Wheel. I guess you could say she really had fun? ... she was terrified. But it was sooo funny to watch her. Later on this ride we spotted some friends of ours on the ground and we started screaming and wailing violently approximately 200 feet above the ground. They heard us after 3 minutes of non sense.


It was really Tiffany's birthday. Not one of those times we fool the tortilla factory into giving us 5 free corn tortillas just because its Archies Birthday.. True Story.


We realized that Monsters Inc. is a great backdrop for pictures at California Adventure. So we utilised it. They are very photogenic. What can I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't post any of the leash pictures?!
and by the way, that picture of me is completely unacceptable. i am sort of embarrassed right now. and it wasn't my first time, remember the story of how i was in that exact gondola when micheal jackson died?

oh this is elise by the way.

Hannah said...

Elise. I agree. I too would love to view a few photographs of myself bounding through Disneyland on a commonly-found-at-Disneyland form of child restraint. But I forgive you Cory.

This was a fun day. We should do it again soon.