Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy Busy Weekend!

My Weekend is definitely a busy one, but I am hoping to be able to fill in everyone on a lot of things before I venture off to Kenya in 6 days!
YES!!
JUST 6 DAYS!!!

Here is the plan for the weekend:

Friday:
French Club Luncheon at THHS.
Lunch with Amy Narramore.
Coffee with Taylor Shanton.
Hang out with the B-day girl JORDAN GUNDERSON!
CSUF for the UCLA vs. CSUF gymnastics meet!

Saturday:
Winter Formal with Jordan Gunderson! :) Pictures will be up soon after!

Sunday:
Church in the morning. (Sean McDowell's Q: series)
Lunch with Julianna and Elise.
Family time/Packing for Kenya

That there is my weekend! Im excited for all of the awesome things to begin!
Hopefully I will be able to get to the computer to update you on some awesome things that happened this week! Cant wait to tell you all!

Picture Caption!: This is me and my little buddy Jadin Griffin, son of my mentor, who I got to go to Disneyland with a few weeks back. I was there with his big sister Lexy and his dad! It was a really fun time! Love this little guy!

No comments: