Monday, May 3, 2010

Friday night adventure!

I know. I didnt follow what I said. One post a day. Ive now skipped two days. sorry!

Friday I went to Disneyland! I went with Nolan Henslick, Nick Boyd and Elise Bergerson! We all had a great time. The park wasnt very crowded and the spirit of the day was way up! The friends I was with just made my day. I love them all very much.

Here are some words that are triggers of the day:

  • Dezi
  • STAY ON YOUR SIDE
  • tuanga tuanga
  • Attaching the chain to Elise’s purse
  • Trust Fall
  • walking diagonally
  • Sour Balls
  • Bumper Cars
  • Bread Bowls
  • Glozell1’s cousins

SOoOo many more stories than that, but im sort of lazy and having a lot of fun doing other things right now. Maybe Ill say more some other time.

Peace and Blessings, Peace and Blessings.

No comments: