Thursday, April 29, 2010

ZERO capacity

So after I got home from Kenya a few weeks back, I put all my pictures on my computer with hopes to upload them to my blog, and facebook, and our team Flikr account and such, but with the 2,500 pictures that i took while i was there, my computer now has zero memory left.

I am currently sitting at my computer putting all of my 14,000 photos i have taken over the years into shared files so i can burn them all onto a disk on my mothers laptop. I am hoping that by the end of this weekend i will be able to show some love to facebook and my blog with more and more pictures of Kenya.
short and sweet today so i can get back to work on transferring all these photos.
oh and ps. there is a chance i may be switching to a tumblr account here in the near future just because many more of my friends have an account over there! stayed tuned to hear when i make the switch! cory-matthew.tumblr.com

Photo #2 Caption: This is our team minus a few who had some passport issues back in LA. We just arrived in Kitale, Kenya ready to do some awesome ministry. This was our fourth plane ride going there and it was after we spent the night in Nairobi, Kenya for the night. Doesn't the team look refreshed and ready to go? I know I was soo stoked to be in Kenya; this place I had been praying for and only dreaming of what it would be like. We had finally landed on the red soil!

No comments: