Thursday, December 31, 2009

A day in infamy...

I have always bragged at the fact that I have NEVER shed a tear in a movie before, which i follow up quickly with the fact that it almost happened in Finding Nemo the glorious underwater Pixar film.
This streak was broken on Monday.
My family went and saw Blindside. Holy moly. Let me just tell you. This film was amazing. I cannot put any words to it that can describe it better than that. It was a movie that touched me and touched the hearts of many people in the theater. You could just sense it. It brought to life poverty within our own country and its story of hope. I strongly recommend it to anyone and everyone. I shed large amounts of tears of joy multiple times throughout the film and it just hit the right place in my heart. It is a true story and those always hit home the most for me. This one is definitely worth your money.

No comments: