Friday, December 26, 2008

Here we come.

As the Tomlinson family is putting the finishing touches on packing, i would like to take this opportunity to make you all aware of the activities of the day and how bored i will be.
First off, mom wants to leave at 11:30 for a 2:30 flight. I dont know why.
Second, we will fly from Orange County to Oakland, we have a one hour layover and then off to Spokane! Hopefully our flight wont get cancelled out of Oakland due to weather in Spokane area.
PS. There is 26 inches of snow on the ground in Spokane, I dont know if I should be excited or frightened.
ME AND MY BROTHER ARE GOING TO FREEZE!
IT HASNT BEEN ABOVE 35 DEGREES IN 3 WEEKS!!
Upon arrival, I believe the plan is for my cousin Scott to pick us up and then transport us to the headquarters of the Griffith family, otherwise known as, my aunt and uncles house.
I am looking forward to a GRAND trip up in the snow, but I am going to miss all my friends!
If you read this, TEXT ME!! wooo!
You'll here from me daily and hopefully I will have pictures to show you!!