Wednesday, December 24, 2008

pre-christmas!!

Well, i havent posted in a while, so I thought this would be a great time for an update! The end of last week was dreadful, utterly grotesque. The work load was crazy and the tests were intense. Stress became a way of life. 2 nights I stayed up until 1 in the morning slaving away on homework. Schools these days i swear. Fastforwarding a bit, last week, around Wednesday, the teachers broke out the truth and layed the huge pile of winter vacation homework on our shoulders. Lets just say that I have more homework over break than I had all last week. This is nonsense. Not to mention some of the extracurriculars that occurred throughout the week last week. On Wednesday, I was asked to take headshots, groupshots, and buddy pictures of the Off the Wall Theater Company at THHS. I was over joyed to do such a wonderful thing. I did it out of the own grace and love in my heart and I believe that through my gift of photography, I couldnt of done it for anything more. In the midst of this photoshoot, I became closer to many of the thespians [yes i really just used that word, bite me] of our own high schools theater company.

Madeline Derenze

Kennedy Ramos

At the end of last week, I began to become better friends with many people. Through the struggle I faced with not seeing my best friends through the duration of the week, I have come to realize that making friends at Trabuco is imperitive. So, I took it upon myself to befriend, or i sould say, further develop, some existing friends. I wont go into the juicy details of it all, but I have come to know and love Kennedy Ramos, Maddy Derenze, and Matt Phillips a lot more than I even did during this break. Seeing them everyday definitely has brightened each day and I hope I am doing the same for them as well. From new inside jokes and very deep conversations, I can see these friendships going a very long way!

On Friday, I was summoned to go to a park and take some pictures with some friends of mine, and some of the results are as follows! The lighting was really bad. We are going ot go have to do another pohotoshoot some time soon!

Lauren Ferik, Grant Jacobson, Cory Tomlinson, Danielle Soltero

Cory Tomlinson, Heather Leith, Grant Jacobson, Melissa Cripe, Lauren Ferik, Kaiulani Bush

Cory Tomlinson

This winter break, thus far, has been utterly amazing. No regrets. seriously. It has been the greatest. Everything has happened for a reason so far, and I pray all this will continue! I am now here to wish everyone a glorious Christmas and just remember the real reason for the season!

PS. You will be hearing from me a lot soon. I will be in Washington so I am sure I will be keeping you updated on all the exciting events while im there! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

how sentimental!

great post.