Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's my first day! so what?!


So a little friend of mine named heather leith, well she had this status that said that I should go look at her blog. Ha. Then a little switch was flipped to the on position in my brain, and made me remember that i had made one of these a while back. And now, thanks to her little AIM status message all will hear of my thoughts daily!
WOO!
I am super stoked to do this, as lame as it may sound, but as you read this in the future, you may or may not find a few little rants of particular subjects. who knows?
Currently this is my favorite picture that i took while on my voyage in Europe this past summer. This is a very famous aqueduct in France called Pont du Gard! It was so unbelieveably beautiful there! right below the arches in this picture is a very blue river. We all wanted to jump 2000 feet just to plunge into the gorgeous water. Madame Keith said no, so we refrained! I will probably tell some stories of my glorious adventure throughout many posts. I am sure you are very excited! who knows when the next story may arrive. it could be in 2 minutes?!?! who knows!!



1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

i just made history. cory history.