Saturday, December 27, 2008

SNOW!!!

Yes, my right leg is completely straight into the snow right now!!
It was sooo deep! 28 inches to be exact!
This is what I was doing while the others were working and shoveling off the deck.
I mean I could say I was working to entertain the dog (Mocha!)...
This is the BBQ we had to uncover to make the turkey for tonight!
Thats just persepective on how much snow there really was!
Just enjoying a nice snow cone. Hand made.

haha. just having some fun!!
Now this my friends, a hand-crafted tunnel made by the very own Scott Griffith and Chris Tomlinson, yes they dug a trench under the snow that connected on both sides!

Chris had some trouble getting out one time!

More fun in the tunnel!
Tomorrow's project... bunkers for the most intense snow ball fight ever.
Also we will be having a family football tournament!!
Okay, now its time for some Christmas dinner! I love this whole celebrating Christmas twice thing! haha. talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Heather Leith said...

the first one looks NOTHING like you.

Anonymous said...

how did I not know you have a blog?

Cory said...

haha oh josh miller..