Saturday, December 6, 2008

Review: OTW

Up the down Staircase was fantastic. I truly enjoyed every minute of it. The message was portrayed very well and I think that it was a good message to be brought to the stage of the THHS Little Theater. Maddy did a great job and so did the rest of the cast! After the production i took a voyage to Denny's with OTdubbers and it was very enjoyable. We stayed until about 11:45 and Maddy drove me home. Lets just say that the last hour of Denny's was the greatest. Kennedy, Megan, Matt, Maddy and myself all went outside and we had a grand time. The entire conversation was about laughing and how we think laughing is contagious. It was so much fun. Denny's 08 NO REGRETSS!!

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

oh, that's fine, just leave out the part when we danced on the rally stage at 10 PM and then you took me to del taco for the first time im my life...

whatever, i was just like half of your night.