Saturday, December 27, 2008

When I woke up this morning..

This morning, after sleeping off and on for 15 minutes here and there, this was the beutiful sight to be seen! The snow was still falling! We got about 6 to 8 inches of snow last night. I was so happy to wake up to a day of white.


"It's like a black and white picture in color!"

-Cory Tomlinson


Those were just a few of the multiple pictures I took! Then after waking everybody up, come to find out Santa came again!! As per tradition on Christmas, The Hogle, Griffith and Tomlinson families all have strings tied to our stockingings and the pictures below show how that went! The strings all lead to a present that is from Santa!


All the stocking's were hung by the dining room chairs, in hopes that Saint Nicholas would please remember to come again! (that rhyme scheme was horrible!)
Let me take you on my little blue ribbon adventure.

First, I started out in the dining room with the others, which led me into the piano, out the living room into the family room, into the kitchen, through a few cabinets, under some shoes, then it led me to the freezing cold garage, and then down into the basement, and then through Uncle Craig's woodworking shop, under some bags of soil, up the stairs into the hallway that i began in and then into a small basket behind the Christmas tree!

HAHA. Chris had to go out on the frozen deck, IN HIS PJ's!!

These are just a few of the Nutcracker's in Scotty's never ending collection!

No comments: